I wasn’t expecting this day to be stress free. As usual, everything was properly coordinated except for one thing – darn! One big total damnation just gave my pocket a big hole. Me being impulsive, the evil military thing hanging somewhere along the rack in Tyler just caught me – I was trapped, tied! The hell! I still got it, and oh – amazing.
Lunch – yeah, boring lunch after a quick stroll at power plant. Kare-kare , a pill of dulcolax to give me extreme intestinal explosion , oh I just love the feeling of letting go haha. Hiroshima!
Thanks grandpa for the Balenciaga vintage jacket. Oh, minor alteration and its good to go. Hahaha
6:15 at Ayala, I had the worst creamy chocolate on earth! I so hate Gloria Jeans! Good thing it didn’t cost much. But still, P80 grand for a stupid cup of mud, argh crap man!
7:00 - Light dinner at Spam Jam with Alex, a good laugh, grocery and slight contemplation at Kenzo. I need a work bag for myself, a new one!
Baby, I aint a brat. Maybe I’m just fortunate enough to get the things I want without forcing them to buy it for me. Thanks for the knitted tie, I so love it. Just waiting for the right white dress shirt to pair it with. I’ll be getting them next week.
What made me smile for the past two weeks despite my crappy schedule and raindrops.
- 5 tailor made, French cuffed dress shirts – at long last!
- 4 tailor made trousers in bluish gray, khaki and chocolate.
- A balenciaga vintage jacket from Popsie.
- More colognes from tita Nel.
- Amazing knitted slim tie from my baby. Mwah
- Tyler military cardigan
- Polo garage summer shorts – clam diggers
- GC from my boss – amazing! Haha
- Inspiration from the people around me, thanks guys
- Happy days with Bee and Cheska, you guys are my savior!
- Unplanned overspending trip with my bud Cheska- oh you floon!
- Dads birthday
- Oompah loompahs with my cousin Melissa
- Shopping with Tita Nel
- Pineapple steak at kooka bar and dark brewed coffee at Kohikan
- A text message from my sisters and Mommy
- Dads hirit – dad, I know you can be really baduy with your hirits but its all good.haha
- More ties from Anchorage- thanks Tita Rose.
- Gods LOVE - I love you!
NOIR, TENORIO MANILA
ñ spanish restaurant with René Barbier Red and White Wines
Tenorio Manila's Noir Collection
Manila's sexiest designer shoes in black, black, and black.
A Shoe sales event, 31 August 2005 Wednesday at ñ Spanish Restaurant at Rockwell
Orders will be taken and purchases received on that night, 31 AUG 2005.
Wednesday, 6pm onwards (open bar for the ladies, 6 to 8pm)
I. All pairs sold and ordered on that night will be discounted by Php 1000.
All orders made that night shall require a 50% down payment.
II.Brian Tenorio and the Tenorio Manila Team will be fitting shoes
and/or taking measurements on that night. We will keep your measurements
as your individual personal shoe/fit profile..
III. All Tenorio Manila clients who purchased pairs from our last launch at the Volvo Showroom will get an additional Php 500 discount
(over and above the Php 1000 discount offered on that night; except
for the flat sandals).
IV. Brian Tenorio will play the intelligently darkest audio
tracks, from Badu to Bocelli, from Madonna to Maxwell,
from Sade to Sting. Noir is about depth and richness;
noir is blacker than black, and hotter at that.
V. The sexiest Male and Female will be awarded a pair of
Tenorio Manila X-Sandals and Php 1000 gift check (for the men)
and a Noir Evening Sandal (for the ladies). The details for these
awards are discussed below.*
* hey Bryan, sorry. I'll catch up next time - I owe you one, promise! :p congratulations man , see yah soon