July 31, 2008

Found + Bought = White Geoffrey Beene dress shirt with cuffs

Photobucket
Call me CHEAP! Thrift shopping is my best friend when I’m in the mood to play high and low. I’d like to believe I’m pretty good at it. Yes, it can be time consuming but it can also be extremely rewarding. It excites me going through racks and boxes, just think of all the cheap, amazing clothes you can walk away with if and allows me to do so without breaking the bank.
Some of my favorite thrift spots are:

1. Cubao near the MRT / LRT station
2. Marikina Shoe Expo
3. Kamias – Kamuning
4. that spot near GMA and Taft Station
5. JP Rizal
6. Evangelista – the best Segunda Mano!
7. Makati Cinema Square
8. Buendia – Leveriza
9. Escolta on Sundays
10. Edsa ( Right in front of Robinsons Galleria)
11. San Juan
12. The Ruins ( Paranaque)

No comments: