February 18, 2009

MOVING OUT AND ROISIN MURPHY

I’m finally moving out of my pad next month and moving in to a new space nearby with my sister. I want to keep my space simple, artsy chic (probably a mini art gallery ) and spacious with a couple of key pieces ( Vintage finds from Cubao Expo, Evangelista and Retiro). An easy way to liven up your wall is to put all your favorite pictures into little clip frames and then group them together.


The image above from Danielle de Lange shows a great selection of simple photo frames with black and white photos. Ikea in Makati, the Landmark, Rustans and Dimensione sells a good selection of frames.

Side note: currently listening to Night of the dancing flame. Roisin Murphy is love!

3 comments:

ALPHABETICALIFE said...

That's odd. I've been listening to Roisin's Ruby Blue album for the past few days. Just finished listening to "The Closing of the Doors" right now.

ME BUDDHA BANANA said...

listening to 'Ramalama' now, great day starter with a cup of Indonesian coffee.

now I'm craving for Ishinn haha

Michael Morco said...

I love Roisin Murphy. And Imogen Heap. Such interesting musicians.