November 28, 2009

SEVEN FOR CHRISTMAS

Every year I compile one long Christmas gift wish list and end up having only half of the items on my list under my own Christmas tree.

This year, I only managed to pick out a handful. I can’t seem to think of anything to get myself. Is Christmas getting more boring each year?

MY CHRISTMAS WISH LIST
1.Mismo heavy duty, plain-woven canvas and detailing in full grain and
vegetable tanned leather Canvas.
Photobucket
2.Tan Miller Washed Brogue by Paul Smith
3.Call me boring but yes, more flannel, plaids and madras
4.Opening Ceremony desert suede boots in black
5.Magazine subscriptions ( Monocle and Wallpaper)
6.New Moleskine
7.And a box of cupcakes from +wondermilk haha someone has got to courier me a box from Kuala Lumpur

3 comments:

fuchsiaboy said...

if it's getting boring trying to pick stuff for yourself, maybe, trying to pick stuff for your friends and family would solve your dilemma. ;)

ALPHABETICALIFE said...

I think I would love a Mismo or Filson bag for Christmas as well. The new Bill Amberg x Monocle tote in Lightning Blue is another option.

ME BUDDHA BANANA said...

Don - "trying to pick stuff for your friends and family would solve your dilemma" that made me think twice haha I'm actually done with christmas shopping. My only problem now is what to get my Dad haha

Ant - sweet ey, love those Filson and Mismo canvas totes and yes, The new Bill Amberg x Monocle tote is love. Probably a new Jack Spade again for Christmas haha