January 18, 2010

TAN, WHITE, SOME STRIPES AND ALL THAT MATTER

I pretty much stick to my fail-safe basics like a number of crisp white button-down shirts (4 which I got during my trip to Kuala Lumpur last November for only MYR 10.00- around $2.00 I believe) paired with blue jeans, khakis and grey trousers.

I always like my clothes subtle, yet refined.

My parents used to tell me, there's much to be said for understated elegance & discretion - no gimmicks necessary.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I have to say this again, “I like seeing people make the unthinkable work in such an elegant way. It is about how you carry yourself, so if someone seems really at home with what they're wearing, then it's great.”

Effortless chic, does not get any better than that.


photos from Style Sightings and The Sartorialist.

No comments: