February 28, 2010

FEBRUARY IS BASICALLY LIKE MONTHS OF THERAPY IN 7 DAYS

I have been told that men do not shop enough. I quickly responded “it doesn’t really matter because being current has everything to do with finding the right place you want to shop, whether it’s Fred Perry or a flea market . Certain things are classic and they do stay."Photobucket
Last Tuesday, I got myself two gingham shirts in purple and red- the latter, a contemporary take on the conventional print. Well again, with gingham, subtlety is not necessary a virtue.

And some:
1. Bespoke black denim trousers from Viktor
2. New brogue’s in brown
3. Long overdue The Sartorialist book by Scott Schuman ordered from Barnes and
Noble
4. Eco shopping bags from Gap and Nordstrom
5. A box of macarons from Laduree thanks to a friend who just got back from Europe
6. And 17 copies of Monocle ( back issues) in really good condition from a good
friend who found out about my Monocle addiction via my blog haha

No comments: