April 29, 2010

KNITTING GINGHAM

A little humor can lighten the mood, but reporting to work post break-up is gut wrenching – trust me.

Photobucket
(knit tie from London and gingham tie from Hong-Kong, all from Pupie)

I just got a nice, slim, gingham tie from my ex the day before we finally ended our 5 year relationship and I almost wore it to work but decided not to (It was around 36 that morning and barely 37 mid day – sick!). Wearing one doesn’t inherently mean it’s formal as long as you keep it slim but not pencil thin.

Try mixing it up and opt for patterns like plaid, gingham and seersucker. Pup pretty much knew what would and could make me smile and most were altered to my liking – golden, right?

4 comments:

Francesca said...

Love the ties! I think men in the Phils should really start wearing more ties- and these are perfect as they break the mold. Such a nice way to accessorize and yet incorporate more of a punch to the outfit.

Sorry to hear about the break up :(

ME BUDDHA BANANA said...

Thanks! I'm good now. It's pretty much the same thing with my pupie..we just have to progress it.

re ties, yeah - Filipinos should really start wearing ties and be bolder.

fuchsiaboy said...

in love with the gingham tie. it's so sick! ;)

ME BUDDHA BANANA said...

sick, right? I love it too....just brings out a lot of memories..