August 31, 2010

100 DAYS

In case you've been hibernating for the past months, the weather has continually been dropping in my neck of the woods as if you've just stepped out of your refrigerator that just got defrosted. That may simply mean scattered afternoon showers, damp sidewalks and layers of billowing outerwear in black and grey.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(Here are a few pieces from Kitsune to add to your “Ber” necessities.)

Though I have become accustomed to prepster-essentials like cardigans, blazers and grown-up schoolboy Americana, the options for this season are endless, and utility chic continues to be a strong, wearable trend that's easily paired with closet staples like my plaids, ginghams and basic crisp white shirts.

My typical menswear silhouette is characterized by voluminous coats (yup, I’m reviving my parka) and narrow trousers paired with chunky brogues – yes, I never stray too far from my roots.

2 comments:

piafacundo said...

ber necessities. weh weh weh. i'm thinking copy writing is more for you?! :D

ME BUDDHA BANANA said...

hahaha I dunno. PR still is love. Hey, when's brunch with Mark? Lemme know.