August 11, 2010

SEEING DOUBLE. WELL, ALMOST!

I have been a prescribed bespectacled person since high school until I convinced myself that wearing one just made me look like a dork and decided to go semi blind ‘til last week.

Paying the price for vanity and occasional annoying headaches - I am now in need of a new pair. Believe me, I have been trying on pair after pair at the local optical shop – almost frustrated until I came across Warby Parker online.
Photobucket
Warby Parker offers vintage-inspired designs for only $95 bucks (around Php4,500) including your prescription – not bad!

The only down side for me being in the Philippines is that they don't yet ship to my side of the Pacific.

3 comments:

John M said...

let me know which one you like,

I'll be glad to ship em to you.

ME BUDDHA BANANA said...

Hey John, Thanks! I'll have to get my measurement first

Anonymous said...

Come on, Warbyparker glasses. If you are looking for a stylish glasses that, then I am sure GlassesShop.com will meet your needs at a affordable price. Good quality and durability with the genuine service.