May 02, 2011

MINI ME

I have always been looking forward to the day I have my own son and teach him how to dress and look just like his daddy aside from exposing him to the farm and be just like his abuelito.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Drilling “please” and “thank you” into his head top the list on my moleskine followed by teaching him basic steps on how to fertilize growing fruit trees and perfecting a slab of steak at our garden griller but guess what, I am ready to downgrade myself and upgrade my son with toddler size gingham shirts, seersucker trousers, khakis and even perfectly cut chambrays from Capolino, the finest hand made clothing for the little men in our lives – it is an indulgence!

Photobucket

Yes, I am willing to put my wardrobe into remission for my mini me. Who does not like their sons to looks like a million bucks even if he arrives home covered in peanut butter, ink stains, ketchup and orange juice. I definitely do!

No comments: