June 13, 2011

IN THE NAVY!

I have gotten tired of black trousers unless I have a black tie affair to attend. This month, it is all about navy and gray with the same straight to slim modern silhouette that pretty much look good on almost everyone and yes, can be dressed up with different shoes and tops.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Dad once told me that, “the pants and not the top should always take center stage.”

If you want to look good without spending a fortune, update your wardrobe by visiting your trusty tailor and having your trousers altered to fit you perfectly.

When wearing navy or gray trousers, always go minimal with your shirt. Pink, pale blue and white always works. Trust me!

Photobucket

Always flirt with fabrics. Cotton twill and linen works for day, wool is great for the office and also perfect for evenings.

For shoes. Though black is fine, brown, nude and deep purple will never look wrong. I like pairing mine with my brown cap-toes and purple moccasins.

Photobucket

And oh, flat front and definitely no pleats unless you want to end up looking like someone with a massive 20 inch dick.

No comments: