August 01, 2011

BASIC MATTER 25: THE PERFECT CANVAS BACKPACK

I have never considered myself a fashionista nor want to be called one.

No, I am not the man responsible for the proliferation of plaid shirts throughout the metro and, increasingly, around my circle.

Actually, I recently took a break from wearing plaid and got myself four new white dress shirts in cotton, linen and more cotton. In fact, to soak up from Manila’s damp weather, I just got myself a new one.

With all five new dress shirts (yes, I am a happy shopper!), I thought of getting myself a new bag to pair them with.

Last night while trying to score something online, I came across this nice bright green cotton canvas backpack with contrasting light brown leather trims from Seil Marschall.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Truly perfect, this backpack comes with drawstring and adjustable strap closure, adjustable shoulder straps, and zipped internal and external pockets. Need I go on?

No comments: