November 09, 2011

STARS, STRIPES AND MANNY PAQUIAO

Great style means having a new voice and not being a copycat.

My mom once told me that, “one is not born with style but can be born with good taste. With style, you learn.”

Growing up with a mom who had a lifelong affair with fashion is inspiring and seeing her through many transformations from her days in Assumption convent, which has kept her image fresh at 60 is pure class.

Like my mom (and yes, my dad too), my approach to fashion is simple and pretty much a work in progress just like my collection of silk and knit ties from all over.

Photobucket
Photobucket
(VITTORIO J is an elite accessory line, specializing in ties, scarves, and pocket squares. This very limited tie is available exclusively through VJNY and retails at a modest $69.00 (plus shipping and handling))

Yes, nothing excites me more than Vittorio J’s limited edition Philippine flag inspired tie. The tie is 100% pure Italian silk and is a variation of VJNY’s Varick King Skull pattern.

Photobucket
"Being born and raised in the Philippines until the age of 12, I've always had a special feeling towards the Filipino people and their culture. So it was pretty natural for me to design something with their flair". - Jesse Chao (Founder)

With Manny Paquiao's big fight against Juan Manuel Marquez this coming Saturday ( November 12 and no, it isn’t a national holiday haha! ), this is a great item to pick up and step out in style.

No comments: