January 01, 2012

OUT WITH THE OLD. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Last year went too fast, it’s amazing to see the calendar turn over to January again!

Photobucket
Photobucket

I am totally out with the old but grateful to everyone who has been a part of making my 2011 a blast ( Alfonso, Ingrid, Cheryl, Erika, Tessa, Janelle, Christina, Irene, Mario, Lester, Smiley, Carlo C., Carlo P., Carlo R., Carlotta, Ana, Ryan, Ivah, John, Monica, Alexei, Anton, Jacobo, Kristian, Karla, Kath, Sven, Finn, Jean, Michael, Christine, Anton, Gayette, Anna, etc) though midway turned out to be a bitch, I still managed to keep my head up.

Hoping 2012 will give me more reasons to smile and be a springboard for an explosion of more blessings in the next twelve months.

This year is all about looking to the future, having more balls and pursuing your dreams with fresh energy.

Excited? YES! Happy New year!

No comments: