March 18, 2012

BASIC MATTER 33: THE PERFECT STURDY LAPTOP BAG

It has been almost four weeks since my last post and the past few weekends have been a blur from too much partying after I handed over my resignation at my previous firm to getting a tan at the beach and my first ten days at my new firm. My head is literally spinning now!

Thank god for online shopping, I finally got the cordura-type laptop bag I ordered from Yoshida Porter.

Photobucket
(Not bad for Y29,925!)

It is a replacement from the laptop bag my new firm handed over that I refused to carry around.

Pretty sturdy – yes! It has deep inner pockets that can contain all the necessaries for a whip around the metro from pens to Moleskine, Loose change to notes from my boss.

I couldn't stop smiling – I am simple that way!

And oh, didn't I tell you I just lost 11 lbs!

No comments: