June 14, 2012

ST. TROPEZ AND THAT PERFECT BAñADORES

I am nowhere near St. Tropez but definitely just 15 minutes away by boat from the only pristine pink sand island in the country.

Photobucket
(where else?)

The sun is definitely out and yes, I am ready in my beach shorts.

Photobucket
(Oliver Tomalin, Creative Director Love Brand & Co.. Love Brand & Co.’s debut collection is a state-of-the-art swimwear, gathering 15 styles within 2 navy stripes, 5 limited editions and 8 block colors - one of them named French Blue evocative of Oliver’s experiences in the South of France. )


Love Brand & Co., the luxury British swimwear label for men and boys recently introduced its debut collection in an intimate and private party at St. Tropez the last weekend.

Where on Earth was I?

Set up just last year, the brand was an international success in the UK, India, Spain, Maldives, Mauritius and Bahamas. Impressive!

Photobucket
(Love Brand & Co.’s design is extremely thoughtful with notable details as the silver alloy drawstring aglets in the shape of elephant tusks, stamped eyelets, soft and quick drying fabric, beautifully constructed, with a logo using two elephants which come together to form a heart. )

I can finally get a tan! I just love my life here in the island!

Sombrero and sunscreen not included.

No comments: