August 06, 2012

BASIC MATTER 37: THAT PERFECT CITY BAG

Now that I’m a year older, I have finally replaced my huge bags to simpler ones from Jack Spade, LL Bean and Porter.

I choose not to panic. And, honestly, I'm not panicking.

Photobucket
(The Facteur is available in a range of colors and can be found at Garbstore and Oki-Ni.)

Yes, 22 bags wrapped and all compulsively stored, hoping my sister won’t spot them.

However, (don’t stop me please) I again have spotted the perfect city bag with more easy to use side compartments and with a fully adjustable shoulder strap and easy release.

Classic and timeless, the Facteur by Veja is crafted from organic cotton grown by a co-operative of producers in the Northeast of Brazil.

Photobucket

Their bags are crafted from organic cotton, grown using the agro-ecology method which bans the use of chemicals and pesticides. Even their leather are tanned using extracts from the Acacia plant, a natural and pollutant free alternative.

Photobucket

I just need to have one of these! A post birthday gift is always a welcome treat.

No comments: