February 14, 2013

THE WEEKENDER

I haven’t had the time to update my blog as often as I used to due to the fact that I have been extremely busy since the first week of January – blame it on the countless year end reports, client luncheons and weekly alignments.
Recently, I chanced upon an article in the Philippine Online Chronicles describing the way I dress *rubs eyes*, is this for real?



Though I’m really not a fan of leather sandals, 90 percent of what was written about me was on the spot – me!
I was described to have the weekender vibe and carry this carefree style well – thanks for all the kind words, Lorraine.
You can read more about me and get helpful tips from other guys like Ryan Guevarra of Everywhere We Shoot, Miguel Celestial of El Bosquejo and Kevin Yapjoco of Bespoke man here.
Honestly, there are men out there who embrace fashion, and there is no harm that you do, too.
Now, who's ready to Malasimbo - Nantucket style??!!

No comments: