May 02, 2013

ACROSS THE POND AND SOME KNICK KNACKS FROM HOLLYWOOD STREET AND THE ARMOURY

Escaping equatorial weather in a few days to a place less warmer than Manila – think, more rain and steamy humidity with unexpected downfalls. Yes, that icky feeling like a lobster in a pot, please turn me orange (lime included).
Can’t imagine myself wearing goggles and sweat band while walking along Robinsons Road nor having 6 kinds of cheese at Classified (hahaha) wearing that. Best to snorkel around Wan Chai in my red trousers and willies all the way to St. Francis Yard for some knick knacks from the Monocle Shop and probably more knick knacks from the Armoury in Queens Road.
And oh (silent screams), I need to bring home a couple of Terra Cotta warriors from Cat Street near Man Mo temple!


Cocktails at Dragon Eye? Let me know!


Next stop, INDIA!

No comments: