May 16, 2013

MORE THAN JUST A MILE HIGH CLUB AND AN EXTRA LUGGAGE


I have always been a big believer in dressing for travel whether I am headed to the sun-drenched island of Palawan, Boracay, Bali or wherever there are palm trees, nearby provinces like Zamboanga, Davao, Bacolod or Batangas, or jetting off to a buttoned-up business meeting in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta or Hong-Kong, a fashionable arrival is not just encouraged, it’s a must.
Comfortable enough but put together, functional yet chic, one great example of a style-minded globetrotter is Phat Guido, the man behind the Most Exherent Brog – he has clearly mastered the art of airport dressing. 
I myself make a point to wear a coat when traveling overseas and learned how to travel light – trust me, it took me 10 annoying years to remember what mom taught me 15 years ago. Satisfied? A big, yes!
I am no Samantha Brown but sometimes, I have dreams of tailing Anthony Bourdain around wherever he goes (for good food haha). 
And oh, even your luggage should be stylish.

Now, what to pack for spring?

No comments: