June 21, 2008

WHO WEARS SHORT SHORTS?

WELL I DO! haha

After seeing things like pseudo zebra print shorts and graphic t-shirts, I'm surprised by barely anything anymore in thrift stores. But today, I spotted something that made me scramble for my camera phone one day. I stop by the mall when I'm feeling tired ("retail therapy," right?), and last Friday after work, I came upon this rack that had shorts calling my name. Epiphany baby! I was at Shang and boom, last 3 pairs of Ralph Lauren pink walking shorts. WHAT? EPIPHANY! Yes, I'm a complete fool for paying this much for a pair of pink shorts and I don't want to dwell on that.

anyway

I should take a walk around my area more often. Yesterday I recovered myself roaming around the heart of Salcedo Village and there my eyes were so pleased to see the people in all their frenzy pace. Everything was so garish, plushy and fancy. Once, I was passing by the entrance of Velasquez Park, a patch of green along Leviste and Tordesillas and I noticed THAT someone outside Coffee Bean and Tea leaf, resembled a known face. I walked back and I attempted to recognize the person with a quick look as discreet as I could. I was right, there she was. My friends yaya was sipping iced blended mocha from CBTL with my friends puppy. What the?

No comments: