January 19, 2009

FAB GRAB - VINTAGE FIND

This timeless vintage bag that I thought looked a little speedy-esque caught my eyes last night at a vintage shop in Makati. Canvas and lightweight with great interior pockets, the inside is lined with military fabric and the size is just perfect for carrying my Moleskine, pens, coins, keys, mobile phone, my isus camera, etc.

I love how it expands as I fill it with all my stuff and it looks really great with either a pair of jeans or my trusty Bermudas, crisp oxford top and loafers.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks great. would have bought it too had i seen it first. :) where in makati is this vintage shop?

ME BUDDHA BANANA said...

Thanks Man.

the thrift shops along JP Rizal.

MaribenChristine said...

Ram! After I give birth, take me to the places where you go thrift shopping in Manila :)

ME BUDDHA BANANA said...

hey Ben, no problemo