June 30, 2009

BEABI BLACK NYLON BAG

Earlier, I dropped by Greenbelt and bought this simple nylon black bag out of impulse.
Photobucket
It comes with an easy storage bag which I converted into a pencil case
Photobucket
and you can fold it too.
Photobucket
Its form is simple and focuses on functionality over embellishment – definitely utilitarian! I have always been a fan of 'brandless’ quality goods and this will be my companion to go through lazy weekends at the village market and fabric sourcing at the mall.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where in Greenbelt did you score this foldable duffle? Is it by chance it's a Muji item coz i have one very much similar to the one you got? Does that mean Muji has come to our shores?

ME BUDDHA BANANA said...

At first I thought they were selling stuff from Muji. The foldable nylon Bag is actually from Beabi ( Greenbelt 5), a local brand selling travel kits, travel plastic containers and nylon bags..