October 19, 2010

BASIC MATTER 22: WEEKEND DRESSING

I am flying down south in a couple of days to take advantage of my first vacation leave in three years and I have been dying to host an afternoon barbeque at our front lawn.

There is something so laidback about the south that I am excited to pack only my basics and hey, we have no excuse not to dress well. Nada!
Photobucket
Shirt | Hamilton Blue Contrast Utility
Trousers | D.S. Dundee Hamilton Trousers Sandwood
Bag |'Birch' Tan Leather Mens Weekend Bag from Equip
Brogues | G.H Bass Barret Suede Wingtip

Chambray, chinos and that classic white shirt looks good if not better on us men when worn wrinkled - such pretty simplicity.
Photobucket
What to steal from dads closet when I fly home - his Panama Hat!

And, I am definitely spending the whole afternoon at our farm with a cold glass of fresh coconut juice – It is too peaceful not to.

3 comments:

John M said...

have a great trip man!

ME BUDDHA BANANA said...

hey, thanks John!

supermhela said...

Perfect clothes for the weekend.. Have a good one!