December 15, 2010

PLAIN + SIMPLE

I got a sneak peek into plain + simple’s first collection by Manila-based design duo Bobby Sangalang and girlfriend AC Irasusta.

Photobucket

Think oxford shirts, tailored shorts, chinos, and not much else.

Photobucket
Photobucket

A lot of Plain + Simple’s core collection is grounded in neutrals, but it was the crisp white cotton dress shirt paired with shorts and loafers from Opening Ceremony that stole the show for me.

Plain + simple pays homage to the essentials that have made every man look good decade after decade and I love that you can go from the office to a night on the town and still look devilishly handsome.

I'm totally digging it! I may not wear each look exactly as they present them buy hey, they are definitely healthy separates that can be paired with more traditional styled pieces.

2 comments:

ME BUDDHA BANANA said...

thanks abenk!

ME BUDDHA BANANA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.