December 07, 2010

THREE YEAR OLD SUEDES AND MR BRûLé

Many men are afraid to buy suede shoes for fear of ruining them. Just like any other pair, if you treat them well, it will last you a lifetime. I’ve had my pair of suede Opening Ceremony for three years now and yes, they still look as if they have never been worn.

Suede always gives an intellectual appeal to any outfit.

Photobucket
(2 of the 25 issues of Monocle I have at home, My Sartorialist book when bored and my 3 year old suedes from Opening Ceremony)

On a lighter note, I think my addiction to Monocle is getting a bit out of hand. You have got to agree with me, Monocle lives up to the hype and is arguably a different breed of magazine. I definitely don’t mind paying a little extra for an inch thick worth of style and surprises.

No comments: