March 21, 2011

WEEKEND SOUNDTRACK AND WHY EVERYONE SHOULD START SHOOTING ME NOW WITH AN ARROW

I have been playing Vince Guaraldi Trio's "Since I Fell For You" in my head since last week and hoping it disappears into all my paperwork and client meetings but guess what, it still managed to get to me days after.

Photobucket
Photobucket
(Also on my playlist: Comin' Home Baby by Mel Tormé, You've Got Me Wrapped Around Your Little Finger and A Sunday Kind of Love by Beth Rowley, J'ai deux amours by Madeleine Peyroux and Sous le ciel de Paris Juliette Gréco)

It has been three days since I have been trying to set my mind at ease and use my break time productively for sanity sake but no, I still ended up downloading all three versions by Eartha Kitt, Doris Day and Bonnie Raitt. Can someone kill me now?

No comments: