August 24, 2011

BASIC MATTER 26: THE CLASSIC CAP TOE FROM ALDEN

I believe clothing and appearance really speak about a persons taste. The clothing you wear reflects that taste level and understanding.

I have always been simple and very traditional with the things I pick. I like solid colors hence having more than 5 white dress shirts in my closet and a number of classic patterns like gingham and plaids - things that can’t necessarily be dated or go out of style for long like my recent purchase online.

Photobucket

Yes, I finally got my pair of black cap toe Alden dress shoes – pretty classic and perfect for dressier launches, client meetings and formal affairs.

Like my trusty tan brogues, black cap toe dress shoes are the most formal shoe you can own. It works with every gray, blue, black trousers and tapered denim jeans.

And oh, make sure they have a rounded toe with leather or wooden soles and are made from real leather. Paying a little bit more is always worth the money!

No comments: