December 05, 2011

BASIC MATTER 29: ALL THINGS TAILORED

I have a deep relationship with my tailor – not that it’s a bad thing. Bespoke really is not about fashion, It is about individual style and elevated quality. I’ve always had my clothes hand-finished to the exact shape of my body.

Photobucket
(every tailor's guide to anything bespoke)

For the ignorant douche next to me, bespoke means having clothes hand-finished because anything mass produced won’t fit me – yes, consider yourself stupid!

Photobucket
(A trip to my tailor is always a joy!)

I admit, I am just as vain as Italian men even if they won’t admit it HAHA!

Photobucket
(My good friend, Mario in his usual Friday night party get-up!)

Right, Mario?

I mean, nobody really wants to look sloppy, right?

2 comments:

Izzy said...

I think having a good relationship with your tailor is mandatory. A man can learn so much about fit and about his body from his tailor, and his relationship with his tailor should grow as the tailor gets to learn his/her preferences. Where do you get your clothes tailored in Manila?

ME BUDDHA BANANA said...

True and I thank my parents for exposing me to one at an early age.

I go to Rico Ignacio in Kamuning, Galang along Pasay Road and Cornell's along Kalayaan near Rockwell. I also have one in the province.