September 11, 2012

GET CLASSIFIED

The narrow side streets of Wanchai, Happy Valley, the foggy harbor at dawn and to-die-for and dirt cheap Michelin star dimsum at Lei Garden – Oh, Hong Kong, you just don’t know how much I miss you!

I’d rather spend a week in Hong Kong Island than spend a whole day in Kowloon but again, that’s just me. I don’t mind hitting Tsim Sha Tsui though.

Photobucket
(Classified along 31 Wing Fung Street in Wanchai isn't far from the Monocle shop!)

When in Hong Kong, I always make sure to drop by Classified. Since launching in 2006, it has become a brand to be reckoned with. Classified is renowned for its temperature-and humidity-controlled cheese rooms, which holds 50-plus types (yes, you got it! FIFTY FREAKING TYPES ) of artisan cheese.

Photobucket
(Classified: Sheung Wan, Wan Chai, Central, Sai Kung, Tai Hang, Happy Valley and Stanley.)

Giddy? I am! They also have an extensive wine selection. And if wine and cheese isn’t your thing, there’s always a good reason to visit – they have the best coffee in town.

Still drooling!

No comments: