June 06, 2013

SMELLING LIKE SCOTT SCHUMAN WITH A HINT OF SANDALWOOD

I am pretty much obsessed with my new scent.

I have always been a fan of all things powdery with a hint of floral (think Jasmin, Bergamot and Frangipani) until I got myself a bottle of Sartorial by the perfume house of Penhaligon.
Your jaw must have dropped and no, it doesn’t bother me at all spraying anything feminine - they just tend to mix well.
"The perfect illusion of a tailor’s workroom…the oiled flash of shears cutting cloth, the rub of fabric beneath fingers, tobacco tinted cabinetry, puffs of chalk in the air and old paper patterns vanilla with age.”
Inspired by the workroom of a Saville Row Tailor, the scent is inherently old fashioned, warm, worn-in, leathery, woody and vibrant, it's like you were wearing your abuelito's old brogues that’s been kept since the 50’s. Linear and powerful, it’s a good scent for getting noticed in a crowd on a Wednesday or Thursday night ( Because I don’t normally go out on weekends). Thank god for Adora!

Who would have thought I'd love it.

What’s next? Probably a bottle of Artemisia or Laurel  by Comme des Garcons x Monocle.

No comments: