July 02, 2008

Blogging merry-go-round ( now I’m dizzy!)

I haven't been doing too much blogging lately. And most of the blogging I have been doing has been less than profound. I guess I'm in this place right now... like, this limbo. My life is good. I am happy – very happy actually. There is SO much going on, all the spinning feels like a familiar merry-go-round. Like the ride is fun, but it's making me just a teeny bit dizzy. (Ok, I'm probably the only person in the world who'd get dizzy on a merry-go-round.)

I am in the space between deciding where my life will lead... in my work, in location, etc. I am not trying to make any major decisions today or even in the near tomorrows, just thinking, praying, seeing where it takes us.

I am standing still while the merry-go-round is turning and I'm very happy standing still in this moment.

No comments: