February 01, 2010

ALL THINGS PRETTY ARE NOT MIXY-MATCHY

Photobucket
(Joan Cantemprate, Bag Designer)

Joan was such a trooper when I asked to take a photo of her yesterday at Fred Perry.

I have always liked how she doesn’t really cling to fancy dresses and makeup like the last life jacket on the sinking ship of life and a couple of times strangely put together without creating a complete psychedelic chaos.

She definitely is rare and original.

A few hours later, I got myself a pair of really cheap but ultra comfortable espadrilles. It’s official, I’m reviving them from last year’s color frenzy.

Photobucket
(Bespoke linen shorts and espadrilles = Summer love)

I may have completely turned into Mi Abuelito but hey, they’re a great alternative to flip-flops which really don't look good on some men.

6 comments:

fuchsiaboy said...

the few times ive seen joan c. she always look intellectual chic, non? reminds me of the other joan, the mowdel slash photographer.

kanami sang imo espadrilles especially the margielic color. diin ka na gabakal?

ME BUDDHA BANANA said...

Yeah, she reminds me of Joan Bitagcol. I've always admired their incredible individualistic sense of style.

re espadrilles, tahum no? Barato lang guid na. Guin bakal ko sa Legaspi Village market for Php 400 lang and perfect guid for lakat lakat sa mall or sa weekend market kay may ara siya built in foam pad sa sulod

Make it Easy said...

love your new espadrilles!
i bought a pair just like those in switzerland! probably my most favourite everyday shoe i wear :-)

ME BUDDHA BANANA said...

hey Thanks Aron. btw, love your Mexican sandals.

Anonymous said...

I love the espadrilles. Where did you buy that?

ME BUDDHA BANANA said...

Hey thanks. At the Legaspi Village Market