July 29, 2008
I have a lot to be grateful for this year and a few "impossible" dreams for the year to come. Do Good as, "inspiring people by seeing the efforts of others in hopes that they will be moved to act themselves."
I am incredibly spoiled. However, I have had the occasional “so, what do you want for your birthday?” inquiry. At this point, I’m pretty much set, so kind wishes will do me just fine. But if someone’s determined to spend a little money on me (okay, not terribly likely, but you never know), bags and surprise parties are always appreciated. I’ve got a bunch of each saved in my bluefly, ebay and tralala Wish List, but there are three things that I’d like to call special attention to.
1. A new big tote for work and play ( think Jack Spade)
2. new pair of lace-ups
3. that red sw**r sneakers at dotdotdot ( it’s on sale!)
Other than that…(shrug)…as I said, I’m not too greedy. Well-wishes and kind words will work just fine.
July 28, 2008
July 25, 2008
July 23, 2008
Picture above totally reminds me of myself minus the newsboy hat , glasses and my extra baggage around my waist.
1. blue gingham dress shirt
2. blue jeans
3. tan bag
4. tie from Vietnam ( gift from R. Ricafort)
5. multicolored socks
picture taken from Altamiro NYC : http://altamiranyc.blogspot.com
July 22, 2008
July 21, 2008
Bag Owner : Margaret Tipton
( proprietor, Tips and Toes Nail salon)
Photographed by: Ram Bucoy at Illustrado Café, Intramuros, Old
July 16, 2008
1. Kiehl’s lip balm #1: has SPF 4, tastes icky but it works
2. Burt’s bees beeswax lip balm : tastes yummy and it works too
3. Moleskin plain notebook: large enough for note taking at meetings and for polaroids. This is where I keep my lists of everything and notes of last Sunday’s service. Also great for quick sketches when bored.
4. Planner from my best friend Cheska: A pleasure to use every day
5. 1976 Rayban aviators from Dad: I like simple, well-made things, both of these have held up through endless travels
6. Fino orange leather card case: It is not huge, but is big enough to hold business cards, and all other necessities.
7. After coffee mints: you don’t really want to smell bad!
8. Orange and Green fluorescent markers: glow when you cant find them
9. Office ID
10. Silver Canon digital IXUS I zoom : I click when I see something nice ( and I mean it!) haha
11. My old Nokia N70
July 14, 2008
July 09, 2008
T. M. Kalaw Avenue
Paul Smith Manila’s Elaine Sta. Maria
( Picture taken by me outside Manila’s Binondo Cathedral)
Fantastic fun vintage chic! The contrast of her quircky look with the more subdued background works perfectly.
July 07, 2008
Picture taken at a condominium helipad somewhere along Manila Bay, June 6 2008
July 05, 2008
My friends from Trio Marketing Ventures, Inc, emailed me a flier on their upcoming SALE on the 7th until the 12th of this month ( July).
41 will be on SALE featuring Gaspard Yurkievich, b., Erotokritos , Ben Sherman, See by Chloe, Eley Kishimoto, McQ and Whyred.
Whyred appeals to the anti-conformist, the individual who aspires to a life filled with independent choices and a free-spirited outlook. The Brand embodies a grown-up, no-fuss approach to dressing where collection pieces year after year become classic wardrobe staples. Established on the style values of the modernist, Whyred is a combination of clean lines, neat shapes and quirky details. Influenced by the music and art scenes, the design concept like the client has an intellectual appreciation for these genres of inspiration.
July 04, 2008
July 02, 2008
I am in the space between deciding where my life will lead... in my work, in location, etc. I am not trying to make any major decisions today or even in the near tomorrows, just thinking, praying, seeing where it takes us.